Monday, April 18, 2016

Blog 9

So my first top 5 book is
1. Sunrise Over Fallujah By Walter Dean Myers
This book is about a young man that joins the army after 9/11 and it goes into details about the horrors about was and all the hardships they face. As the story goes on and the main character gets letters from his uncle who was in Vietnam and he try's to help him through the war.  I enjoy this book because I really like to read books about war weather or not if its fiction or non-fiction. I would recommend to anyone who likes war books.

2.  The Westing Game By Ellen Raskin
This book is very confusing which is why I really enjoy it. With twist and turns on every page and your not sure who has what clue or who the author is even describing at the moment just makes me to want to keep reading.
 3. The Outsiders By S.E Hinton
The Outsiders is a very classic book telling you what life was like for a teenager in the 1960's. Most people have no idea what it was like to be a greaser, meaning that they had a bad home life and they were just different. I really enjoy this book because its just different because it tells a different side of life that really wasn't told about.  

4. Night By Elie Wiesel
Coming from a Jewish family, this book really hits home with me because I've herd story's of my grandmother getting out right before the Nazi's took over. After reading this book it really makes me re-think my life and wonder how hard it really is. I think everyone should read this because it puts light on-to something not really talked about.


5.  Don't Get Caught By Kurt Dinan
This is one of my favorite books because its just funny and it reads really fast and it serves no purpose to be educational.
Image result for dont get caught










No comments:

Post a Comment