Thursday, April 7, 2016

Blog 11

 
The book that I chose for my forth book is Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan. I chose this as my book because be for break Mr. Dinan read us the first chapter of the book and it seemed very funny and very good. After that my mom also ordered it and I decided to read it. My expectations for the book is that it has a lot of funny moments and a lot of twits in the plot. The way Mr. Dinan described the book to us in class it just seemed very interesting and I just had to read it. My thought on the cover are that it is very plain and simple. I like plain and simple. Not very often now do we see solid colored covers like this one, which I very much enjoy the red. I think that it fits the book perfectly. And the cows on the cover is just weird but I like it. As I was reading the book I noticed that there were cows on the bottom of the page as you turned it and the would move when the page got flipped. I haven't seen that in any books that I have read this year and I thought that, that was very interesting. What I know about the book is that Mr. Dinan had us all go vote for the book on Goodreads to get it in the #1 spot for most categories. I'm kidding but from all the reviews i have read it's supposed to be a very good book and from what I have read so far (which is all of it) it is a very good book.

No comments:

Post a Comment