Monday, April 18, 2016
Blog 10
My book 3 was Misery by Stephen King. I just thought that it was an over all good book. So it is about an author who crashes his car in the middle of Colorado in the winter and he is found by his #1 fan. After trying to nurse him back to health, he tries to escape but she catches him in the act and then amputees one of his feet. Later on in the book a couple of police officers and then she shoots one and then runs over the other one with a lawn mower. The book is very gruesome and violent which is why I like it. There really weren't a lot of parts that i disliked because it got right to the action with the car crash then with him being kidnapped. This is one of my favorite books I have read in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment