Thursday, February 4, 2016

Blog 4 Book Adapations

So for most books that are made into movies, I would say most of them are pretty good in my mind but a lot of the authors that wrote the books think that the directors just murdered the adaptation. For The Hunt For Red October by Tom Clancy I don't think that it should have been made into a movie because there isn't a lot of dialogue and its more literature than anything so I would think that it would just be a long and boring 3 hours movie.

After reading some reviews of the movie a lot of people seemed to have thought that the movie was pretty good. I'm not sure how closely the book follows the book because I'm not very far. I haven't been able to find out what the author Tom Clancy thought about it so I'm not really going to guess.

For a lot of books made into movies like Lone Survivor I thought that the book which is a biography was good and I also thought that the movie was really good. I thought the cast for Marcus Latrell which was played by Mark Walhberg was very well casted.






No comments:

Post a Comment